Why Consider Newlife
Our entire program is centered on excellence in midwifery education.
At Newlife International School of Midwifery our goal is to train midwives to make a difference in the world! The World Health Organization (WHO) has made a plea for midwives to serve in developing countries.
Scripture provides God's plea for us to bring compassion and kindness to the suffering. Mission organizations have presented their universal plea to focus on developing countries especially those located within the 10/40 Window.
The more Christian midwives we can train and send out the greater impact we can make on the world.
We hope you find Newlife School to be the right school for you!
The more midwives we can train and send out, the greater impact we can make on the world. The curriculum we use and clinical training provided is centered on excellence in midwifery education. Our clinical setting is unique in providing each student with multitude opportunities to learn valuable life-saving skills within the context and environment of a developing country.
As a student at Newlife International School of Midwifery you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Affordable tuition
- Grants and Scholarships are available
- Fulfillment in knowing that tuition is being used to fund a non-profit charity birth center in a developing country
- Preceptors and clinical instructors are on-site
- Low instructor-student ratio
- Instructors are well qualified and highly trained midwives
- An incredible life changing experience
- An opportunity to serve needy people
- A chance to learn midwifery while serving Christ on the mission field
- A unique learning environment
- Valuable outreach experiences in rural provincial areas
Although finding the right midwifery school can be a difficult decision, Newlife International School of Midwifery offers an incredible opportunity for students looking to study midwifery while making a difference in the world.