Accounts Payable Policy
Tuition is DUE IN FULL the first day of each new semester. Any prior semester balances must be paid in full in order for a student to be eligible for each respective new semester enrollment.
5% discount is offered to students paying two semesters in full. This discount does not apply to students availing of the Church Matching Fund.
Tuition payments must be made in U.S. currency only.
Late payments will be charged the following fees:
- 1-7 days late - $50
- 7-14 days late - $200
- $50/day late fee will be charged starting at day 15
- Students may be subject to suspension if payment is not received by the 30th day of the semester.
PAYMENT BY CHECKNewlife International
PO Box 20683
Portland, OR 97294
PAYMENT VIA BANK WIRE TRANSFER OR DIRECT DEPOSIT
Detailed wiring instructions will be sent to each enrolled student regarding how to pay via direct deposits, bank-to-bank and wire transfers.
Newlife also offers secure encrypted online processing. Information will be made available to enrolled students.
Our Accounts Payable Policy inclusive of Terms and Conditions will be emailed to each enrolled student.
- Full payment must be payable to 'Newlife International'. (Newlife School operates under the 501c3 covering of Newlife International Development Partnership.)
- Newlife School reserves the right to increase tuition fees as necessary in order to maintain the appropriate funding requirements of our clinical facility. Students will be provided 6 month advance notice. Generally, the fee increase is 5-10% per year.
- Newlife School offers a 5% discount for accounts prepaid in full (at least two semesters). Discount not applicable for students availing of the Church Matching Grant.
- The additional semester tuition rate for married students is 50% of the standard tuition fee. Please see 'Family' link for more information.
- Tuition and School Fees are payable in US Funds only.
- $500 deposit is not refundable and not inclusive of the tuition fees. It is a separate 'reserve' fee.
- Newlife School limits the timeframe that a student might become inactive for whatever reason (yet remain enrolled) to a period of time not to exceed 12 months.
- There is an 'inactive' fee of $50/month for students who remain enrolled in Newlife School.
- Tuition payments are not tax deductible according to the IRS Tax Code due to the designation of funds to specific student accounts by the payee. Please see IRS Publication 526 for more info.
- Our Financial Aid program is not considered a Qualified Tuition program and our students do not participate in a Federally funded financial aid program administered by the US Dept. of Education, nor are we accredited by the same. Therefore, we are not obligated to issue a Form 1098T as guided by IRS Publication 970.
- Plane tickets range in price from $700 - $1500 RT depending on point of origin and dates of travel.
- Students are required to apply for a 9g missionary visa upon arrival from Philippine Dept. of Immigration. Fees are not consistent due to multiple variables. Approximate cost is $800 for a two year visa. Newlife School cannot be held responsible for actual Philippine Immigration costs incurred by students that may exceed the estimate listed above due to constantly changing fees and policies.
Please be advised that these bullet point notations are not all inclusive. Complete and comprehensive info is provided to newly enrolled students upon acceptance and during new student orientation.